Please read this policy thouroghly. If you have any questions, please contact us.
By using the site ‘pixmo.com” you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Your Non-Personal and Personal Information
pixmo.com collects certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Personal information includes:
information collected when you register, visit the site or make a purchase including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number.
We do not collect your credit card number details as Stripe.com covers the secure payment gateways of this site.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information
pixmo.com collects and uses your personal information to:
- create and manage your membership account
- process your transactions
- provide customer service
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, including the possibility of sending you surveys;
- to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and
- we may also send you marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These marketing emails may come from pixmo.com.
Personal information collected by pixmo.com and its affiliates may be stored and processed in the United States and abroad. By providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers
- shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service
- must protect personal information to the same extent as pixmo.com, and
- shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
Consent of Your Personal Information
Personal Information Preferences
pixmo.com respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by:
- following the “unsubscribe” instructions included within each email communication; or
- by email at email@example.com.
If you choose not to receive marketing emails, please be advised that you will continue to receive transactional or account communications and emails (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
pixmo.com uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences:
- They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access lightboxes, shopping carts, and view their previous invoices.
- Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- Cookies allow us to deliver personalized content to you, including search results and targeted advertising.
- Cookies help to protect your security by checking your login details and may help prevent fraud.
- Cookies remember your preferences when using the site.
- Cookies also identify particular customers in the event such customer would like assistance from a live, online customer service representative.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please be aware that the site is optimally designed to operate with cookies enabled in your internet browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site. Disabling cookies may negatively impact your experience of the site.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
- encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
Comments, Product Reviews & Other Interactive Areas
Our sites may include discussion areas or services, including blog comments, product rankings/reviews, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post or store any content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the site (“Interactive Areas”). If you use an Interactive Services, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. We are not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including sending you unsolicited messages.
Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely. If at any time you would like to remove a posting, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the site’s contact form. Keep in mind that removal of a posting from an Interactive Area does not mean that the posting will be deleted from our systems.
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.